Pagina 41 di 44 PrimaPrima ... 313940414243 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 401 a 410 di 437

Discussione: Alicia Keys - Collaborazioni, colonne sonore, cover ("Queen Of The Field")

Junkino Istituzione God Junkie L'avatar di Iado
    Potere Reputazione

Re: Alicia Keys ft. Bee - Put It In A Love Song (Grazie a Kiki per il suo capolavoro

infatti, cioè, mettetevi l'anima in pace perchè non uscirà mai più, se non tra anni, magari...

Senior Member Icon Junkie L'avatar di SanTiagoWinehouse
    Potere Reputazione

Re: Alicia Keys ft. Bee - Put It In A Love Song (Grazie a Kiki per il suo capolavoro

molto "interessante" (nel senso di dire) quello che ha detto alicia nell'intervista... chissà cosa sia successo all'epoca

Senior Member Minister Junkie L'avatar di Justina
    Potere Reputazione

re: Alicia Keys - Collaborations (50 Cent feat. AK & Dr. Dree "New Day" - 24 luglio)

Alicia ha lavorato insieme a Krucial al nuovo album dell'artista Mateo. A quanto pare il ragazzo sta girando il video del featuring con Alicia!

On set w/ client @Mateoonline shooting "Say it's So" feat Alicia Keys. ”
    Instagram

Però sul twitter di Mateo c'è scritto
    On the set of @mateoonline's video for his single " Say it's So" featuring @RayuanaAleyce courtesy of #BOOKMEhttp://lockerz.com/s/137616304

JT IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Potere Reputazione

re: Alicia Keys - Collaborations (50 Cent feat. AK & Dr. Dree "New Day" - 24 luglio)

ecco la canzone di Mateo "Say it so" prodotta da Swizz e con i cori di Alicia

Potere Reputazione

Will.i.am Works With Britney Spears And Alicia Keys On New Album '#willpower'

The Black Eyed Peas star tells Capital FM details about his new record.

Will.i.am has revealed that his new album '#willpower' features collaborations with Britney Spears, Busta Rhymes, Nicole Scherzinger and Alicia Keys.

The Black Eyed Peas star's latest project is due to be released later this year and has already been teased with the Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger-featuring single 'T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)'.

Will.i.am told Capital FM the album was a collection of "uplifiting songs" that would surprise fans.

"'#willpower' is just a reminder to myself of staying contestant with the dream – keeping the dream alive," he said.

"It was all a dream when I was 15 years old – 20 years later I managed to take the dream from an idea to physicality. So '#willpower' is uplifiting songs, encouragement for those that need it."

Speaking about the album's collaborations, Will.i.am said: "I have a song with Alicia Keys – me, Alicia and Swedish House Mafia. I have a song with The Beats, which is pretty grand. Me and Shakira have been trying to finish the stuff we started, and me and Britney is really crazy."

He continued: "So we got a song with me, LMFAO and Eva Simons. A song with me and Busta Rhymes and Swizz Beatz. I got a whole other bunch of collaborations."

The Black Eyed stars also revealed that the album will include a classical piece of music with Nicole Scherzinger .

Will.i.am's new single 'T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)' is released on 5th February.

ho pauraaaaaaaaa sarà una tamarrata

Potere Reputazione

50 cent feat. Alicia Keys & Dr. Dree "New Day"

50 Cent has been flooding the Internet with free music on his digital releases The Big 10, The Lost Tape, and most recently, 5 (Murder by Numbers), but he’s finally ready for his fifth album.
    The G-Unit mogul has announced “New Day” as the official first single off Street King Immortal, due in November.
    Dr. Dre and Alicia Keys share billing with Curtis on the song, which has the same title as the Swizz Beatz-produced track Alicia released last month. 50’s version is set to hit iTunes on July 24.

La canzone ha lo stesso titolo della nuova canzone di Alicia, ma è diversa.

Potere Reputazione
    50 Cent f/ Alicia Keys & Dr. Dre – ‘New Day’ [Snippet]

It’s not only a “New Day” for Alicia Keys, but 50 Cent as well. The hip-hop mogul borrows from the Grammy-winning songbird on the first single from his upcoming album Street King Immortal, due in November.
    A 30-second snippet of the song debuted in 50’s new iPhone app and thanks to HipHop-N-More, we now have the audio rip.
    For those who were curious, the song sounds the same as Alicia Keys’ Swizz Beatz-produced record of the same name, except with verses from 50 and Dre. The full version will premiere tomorrow.

Rap-Up.com || New Music: 50 Cent f/ Alicia Keys & Dr. Dre – ‘New Day’ [Snippet]

Junkino Istituzione God Junkie L'avatar di Iado
    Potere Reputazione
    Ma non ho capito, la produzione è la stessa? O_O

Potere Reputazione
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Iado Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma non ho capito, la produzione è la stessa? O_O
    Alicia Keys and Dr. Dre are featured in “New Day”, which is confirmed as the first single off 50′s upcoming album Street King Immortal. “New Day”, produced by Swizz Beatz & Dr. Dre and mixed by Eminem!

Potere Reputazione
    Ecco qui la versione intera

50 Cent is ready to make his mark in 2012 with his upcoming album, Street King Immortal this November. After much-publicized disputes with his label at Interscope, looks like the label and 50 are ready to go with what’s being called his best project since the classic Get Rich Or Die Tryin’. The first release off the album “New Day,” originally released as a single for Alicia Keys, but the G-Unit general makes it his own with the help from Dr. Dre. Hot 97’s own DJ Enuff just premiered the new offering, which you can stream below.
    New Music: 50 Cent Feat. Dr. Dre & Alicia Keys – “New Day” (prod. by Swizz Beatz, mixed by Eminem)

MissInfo.tv » New Music: 50 Cent Feat. Dr. Dre & Alicia Keys “New Day”

Pagina 41 di 44 PrimaPrima ... 313940414243 ... UltimaUltima